Thursday, January 24, 2008

Listeriffic

Uni Enrolment: I have about half a tree's worth of paper of information about being a uni student. I haven't read any of it, I'm kind of hoping I'll just absorb it all by osmosis and know everything and everyone without having to try. But, it is all very exciting, my head is on an angle on the student card, I have another email account and number I'll have to learn, and lots of new books to buy. I love new books. Just one more month and all is fantastic.

New Job: Yeah so you're all going to make fun of me and laugh (just like everyone) but I have a job at Moo. And laugh all you like, I get paid, I have no customers yelling at me for losing their trousers and it is clean and organized and I get a pay slip! I haven't had a pay slip since working at Bakers Delight in Year ten! And a uniform! It took me a year and a half to get a second hand uniform at Brumby's! It's just one big novelty. How exciting.

The Gym: Friends, I am torn. Do I join Zest? Or do I join the Melville Gyms? I need help with a decision!

Missing Friends: So many people have run away from me. Lauren is STILL in Lord Howe Island of Luxury and beachness. Lindsay is still off in Europe. Adam's in like Germany or something. Whatever, traveloholics.

Coffee: Now the greatest liquid ever invented. Even better when enjoyed with lovely people. Which is usually all the time. =] =] =]

Dance Lessons: So I'm going to start being a leader with Michelle at Sole to Soul, or Soul to Sole, or maybe just one of those, I'm not sure, but whatever, you get the gist. Slight problem being I haven't had dance lessons since I was, oh, maybe nine or something. Maybe I should sign up for new ones. Maybe.

There's more but I'm sick of a computer screen. I'm going to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT GO TO ZEST. MY friend was there and says it's a skank hole. I'm sure most people think it's not, but she's a nurse, so to me - if she says it's gross, she knows more about bacteria than I do, so I'd listen to her ;) ;)

hey i'm considering joining melville in march - heck, $560/yr ain't bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

sars. said...

Soul to sole hey?? YAY! I'll see YOU more often, then. ;)
I might have just convinced you NOT to do it, bu that relly was not my aim. *sigh*
I so wish Lauren would hurry up and come home. She like, goes on the computer on facebook and myspace and doesn't even say hi! And when she rings she gets me to get her Tshirts for her for dad to take across. :|
But that wasn't meant to be a whinging session. Sorry! I do love you, majorly! xxxxx