42 Q's about 21 Ppl...Share
Yesterday at 1:30pm
Go through your wall posts and list the last 21 people to post on your wall or comment on your status or like your status. Do not list any repeats; simply go to the next name in the list. Then answer the 42 questions pertaining to the 21 names. When you're finished, tag all 21 people on the list, so the cycle can continue. If you've been tagged, copy and paste this information into a new note and follow the directions above.
1. Bec Bilson
2. Ferg Inglis
3. Jordan Holt
4. Elizabeth Shanhun
5. Adam Cross
6. Heather Inglis
7. Ali Inglis
8. Dan Ruhs
9. Emily Adamek
10. Ashlee Uren
11. Jeremy Rich
12. Stefan Tomasich
13. Steve Kelly
14. Lauren Busteed
15. Hannah Jury
16. Terri Seeber
17. Amy Gageler
18. Kat Bowden
19. Jessica Landgren
20. Jennifer Cousemacker
21. Lindsay Scott
1. How did you meet 1?
Mounties times :)
2. What would you do if you never met 15?
You know, I don't actually know Hannah all that well, however facebook quizzes have informed me she is my partying friend. So I suppose, I wouldn't enjoy as much as a party as we will one day have!
3. Would you date 20?
Wrong team, but Jenny is good fun. We went to salsa together!
4. Have you ever seen 8 cry?
I can definitely say not.
5. Would 3 and 13 make a good couple of dancers?
LOL at the idea of Jordan and Steve dancing together. My brain exploded.
6. Describe 9!
My oldest friend! We met when we were basically born.
7. Do you like 16?
Hahaha for sure, she keeps me sane in early morning ADR.
8. Do you think 6 is attractive?
I feel weird commenting on this!!! Heather you are a lovely lady!
9. When was the last time you talked to 8?
When I was 13 and we visited the Ruhs' in America!
10. Would you ever date 10?
Why are all these questions about dating? Ashlee is a good looking lady, but just not quite my type!
11. Where does 15 live?
I believe in the suburb of cool people, that being Winthrop.
12. What is the best thing about 21?
What isn't?? She is a fab fab friend, I don't know what I'd do without her, and she always looks amazing.
13. What would you like to tell 18 right now?
I'm still perplexed about your messages, and CONGRATS YOU ARE AN (ALMOST) HOMEOWNER!!!!!!! I think you're awesome.
14. What is the best thing about 7?
She's basically me in another body, so that therefore makes her great.
15. Have you ever kissed 4?
Hahahhaa no =P
16. What's the best memory you have of 3?
Ooooo, it's a close one between SYTYCD tour and Burn The Floor!!!
17. When's the next time you're going to see 12?
Around uni I would think. We are cool and hang out in the courtyard.
18. Is 11 pretty?
Hahaha, Jeremy is a very pretty man.
19. What was your first impression of 4?
I could not even remember! It would've been so long ago!
20. Is 13 your best friend?
Only when he isn't selling himself out to run for the Guild =P
Just kidding Stevo :)
21. Have you seen 16 in the last month?
Yeah, we chill at the lawbry like all the cool kids do.
22. When was the last time you saw 14?
Last night at the Windsor!!
23. Have you been to 21's house?
Hahaha it was my other home when we were little :)
24. When is the next time you'll see 10
When we trade contracts classes in Moot Court.
25. Are you really close to 1?
Haha sure we're dancing friends!
26. Would you give 9 a hug?
Of course :)
27. Have you ever been to 18's house?
I have, but not to her soon-to-be K-town house!!
28. Do you know a secret about 5?
Plenty. Or not.
29. Describe the relationship between 14 and 19?
I would be shocked if they knew each other!
30. What's your friendship like with 7?
We pretty much hate each other. She uses me for my GHD and red lipstick. =D
31. Have you ever danced with 17?
Can't say I have, seeing as she lives in NSW.
32. How do you know 21?
Friends since year one :) We were so cute and small.
33. Does 2 have a bf?
I should hope not Fergus!
34. Have you ever wanted to punch 4 in the face?
Violent much??
35. Has 11 met your mother?
Ohhh no.
36. Have you travelled anywhere with 12?
Nope! He's too cool for me.
37. If you gave 7 $100, what would they spend it on?
A GHD/A dress/Ben Folds
38. What's your best memory of 2?
Lots of the hilarious things he says! We had a great time at that salty weekend.
39. What is the one thing you most want 19 to know?
I will come to dance soon!!! I promise!!!
40. What was the last thing you did with 6?
Crashed her house and ate her delicious food :)
41. When did you meet 20?
She came to visit Steve and come to the 21st - we had a great couple of times out while she was here!!
42. What do you wish for number 8?
I could visit him soon!
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment