Sunday, April 04, 2010

Emily talks about nothing for a post...

Happy Easter my darlings :)

Thus far, I have slept in until a dog jumped on my make-shift bed (the couch) and the sun came spilling through very open windows looking out to the bush, I read some of a book, ate a fantastic hot cross bun, some bacon and eggs, hid from all the noise, did some Constitutional Law notes (almost done topic two of four so far...), ran the epic Chocolate Bunny Quest for twelve kids and watched a very average game of 500s.

To come: a trip to Simmos, watching the Dockers v Essendon game, more games of 500s, more Constitutional Law notes, a LOT of chocolate and hopefully a visit to the beach.

I bought the most amazing body moisturiser from the chocolate factory. It actually makes me want to eat my arm.
And, even better, I bought a new dress - a bargain of $70 down to $40, and all fabulous for upcoming 21sts and other celebrations.

And that is a fairly dull recount of my time downsouth... so looking forward to being home, although this house is like, more luxurious than most people's normal homes. Anyone want to come back here with me??

No comments: