It makes me sad that when uni goes crazy, all the things I like in life go on the backburner; my health, friends, favourite TV shows, dance, netball, church, sitting in my spa, planning for my life away...
But, uni has ceased being a crazy bitch!! It is joyful.
Life has gone crazy though; I have three new tutoring students, I'm working an extra half day a week, I'm committing to a new dance class weekly, it's exams in a couple of weeks.... and the most fun part, planning Michigan :)
So, things were lame for a while, and now they are slowly improving... I'll just keep on keeping on and keep doing my best to not let anyone get me down.
P.S. Keep June 27th free :) And if you're female, do yourself a favour and buy chocolate body butter. It's the ultimate healthy way to go - your skin is awesome, you don't eat chocolate because you can satisfy your cravings by smelling your arm (although you do end up looking like a dork) and you don't gain weight! It's probably my favourite purchase of all time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment