Friday, June 04, 2010

Fourteen hours until exam number one.

I feel oddly calm. I'm gunning for a high, distinction (as in, upper 70s, not over 80 because, well, the UWA Law school likes to crush souls and never lets anyone get a real HD unless you're superhuman).

I give myself fifteen minutes until real freak out time.

But on the plus side... only 12 days until exams are entirely over, and I can start booking flights, working more, paying an obscene amount of money for a student visa for the US (far out guys, why do you hate Australians so much??? :( ) and getting all excited about being cold a lot! And sitting in a sports stadium for over 100 000 people. This is probably the most exciting part to me.

And hopefully getting rocking awesome uni marks in the meantime. I hope. A lot. Even though it mathematically can't happen.

No comments: