I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I don't really believe in soulmates. It doesn't make any sense. There is no one person. There is no one perfect friend. I would go more in depth, but anyway, here's a cute comic I agree with. And it has funny bugs in it.
http://www.bugcomic.com/comics/soulmate/
What's your opinion on soulmates?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I toooootally agree with you! I did believe there was only 'one' person out there for each of us. Until I fell in love with Chris. The odds were stacked up against us ever meeting, but due to a very lucky string of events, we did. Now, if Chris hadn't been accepted to Curtin Uni, or if his grandmother didn't play Mahjong with Cherie Cathie's grandmother (the reason he came to Mounties), does that mean that we'd be destined to never find love? I doubt it! My theory is that there's a whole bunch of people out there that God has made us compatible with, and at the end of the day it's our choice who we end up with :) Also, I reckon we can BECOME soul mates with enough energy and compatibility.
Sorry for the long comment!
Post a Comment