Adrenalin on Friday night. Awesome stuff. Kind of a repeat of last year, but still very awesome.
Guy Sebastian did a rocking job - I was kind of over him after Idol, but he was pretty awesome live. And it was good to hear him talk about his Christian side of life.
Scary moshing people were scary though, but that was quickly handled!EDIT: Linking and crediting of these pictures - both from http://youthalive.com.au --> here
Worked on Saturday - the close shift is SOO easy! I'd forgotten how good it is. And all the stuff you could eat if you weren't on the 40 hour famine.
IGSSA Dance on Sunday - the choreography is kind of strange, but overall the dance is really really good. I'm still adjusting to the kick routines: I have this really short girl on one side so it makes me lopsided and off balance trying to dance...so i don't =].
Sick of people being immature and depressed a lot. Media assignment is finished!
1 comment:
Can you please add a link and credit to http://youthalive.com.au since that is where these pictures came from?
Post a Comment