Thursday, August 24, 2006

some imaginary letters

I am in an imaginary letter writing mood. Let us (hehe lettuce) start...

Dear Mid-Term Break

Thank you for finally coming now so I can catch up on my assignments and not fail life. You're a real champ. Have you ever considered coming more often? Keep it in mind.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Mouse

I'm sorry I've spent all these years calling you a mouse and not your real name: pointing device. My apology is deeply felt. But I feel we have a good relationship going on with the 'mouse' name, so I just don't have it in me to change it. I hope you can accept this. And please don't give me any serious ergenometric problems.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Paint

Thank you for being able to produce really really uber good pictures. That one you were able to be available for Cat to draw was simply superb. Keep up the arty goodness.

Love,
Zyllee

Dear P&L

Die in a hole. Or get more interesting.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Media

Let's not even pretend we're friends. Just let me do my production task by myself and leave me alone.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Really Big Whole School Photo

You're incredibly big, but you're also really expensive. Please magically decrease in price so I have a good reason to keep you.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Lightglobe

Please stop cutting out. It's really making my life difficult. Have you ever considered continual glowing? Keep it in mind.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Subiaco Oval,

Please can you always have the wind going against the Eagles on Sunday? And make your grass really slippery whenever they go up for a mark? And remember that Freo are your Friends? Thanks heaps.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Suddenly 30,

I'm sorry we didn't watch you today. I wish we had. But dinner and football coaching and Paint were put first. Don't you worry, you will be watched soon.

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Weekend,

Please squash fifteen more hours into each day. I'll give you chocolate!

Love,
Zyllee


Dear Chocolate,

Stop calling me.

Love,
Zyllee

No comments: