Today was one of those days where everything bad like the war in Lebanon and other similar personal tragedies kind of take a backseat, and you sit in your classes and think happy thoughts and laugh at happy, funny people, and sit outside at lunch and enjoy the happiness of the happy weather and the sun and not wearing an itchy jumper.
It was a happy day.
I'll go through it, so that you too can enjoy it's happiness. *happy smile*
Happy event number one: I surprised Catty with a cake.
Happy event number two: We invented the new game, Birthday Bulimia Surprise.
Happy event number three: It was warm and happy outside.
Happy event number four: Through a series of not so happy events, we ended up only doing fifteen minutes of Lit. Which itself was a happy event, cos I got to sit by the window.
Happy event number five: At recess we all pretended to be stressed about an I.C. test, but it was just too hard, because outside it was so happy!
Happy event number six: The I.C. test wasn't that hard!
Happy event number seven: Rachel Khoo, Laura, Rachel Tucker and I won the Jesus quiz in RAPS. Awesome prizeage.
Happy event number eight: Lunch was fun, and warm, and happy, and good.
Happy event number nine: The Chemistry marks got changed, because they added it up wrong, so my mark went up four percent! Yes!!!!
Happy event number ten: P&L was good because the door to the balcony was open and the niceness of outside came inside. And we didn't do anything in the last fifteen minutes of class.
Happy event number eleven: The bus home was happy, and funny, and nice.
Happy event number twelve: Nate is happy =)
Stalker guy isn't talking to me! YESSS!!!!
*happiness*
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment