Saturday, February 24, 2007

another supre purchase

It seems to be happening more often to me lately. I buy things at Supre. But hey - a $15 dress I can wear to afters/anywhere else, I can't complain!
Other than a few Supre purchases (I didn't just buy a dress...you know how it is, you've got to spend spend spend!), I had the first official dress fitting today where the dress wasn't just calico. I'm still a little 'hmmmm' about it, which isn't necessarily a good thing, but like I keep reminding myself, it is okay because it's not actually finished yet, and it would be weird if I preferred something unfinished than finished. So a final fitting on Monday should see all the yellow tacking pulled out, Uncle Peter happy to have me stop walking through his room to look at the dress in the mirror/his Premiership Cup and me finally owning a dress! Which is always a very exciting part of the ball, seeing as it is basically the main focus of the ball.
Hair issues and makeup issues which will resolve themselves =]
Don't you just love setting aside a day to do all your homework, then ending up shopping all day? To me, that is what makes it perfect!
<3 for Miss Mauds!

1 comment:

Feral said...

Sounds like my day! 0 homework - more clothes.

Yay yay yay.