Monday, February 26, 2007

when you get right down to it

sometimes life isn't what you expect, but it can be a whole lot better.

First Gig Sunday arvo session yesterday.
I was too scared to be honest.

Team Xtreme were extreme-ing it up at church last night.
Again, I was too scared to be honest.

I'm a bit scared of being honest with God all up. It still scares me someone can actually take control and let me just sit back and relax. I've never been too talented at that, as I'm doing a great job of demonstrating at the moment with all the Arts-Fest related things going on. Something to think about, I know that much.
More importantly, something to act on. But I'm still working out how.

Sometimes it's a lot easier to say you're thinking about something, then choose to never act on it. So you still have your facade up, but you're really just stuck in the same place as you've always been and never really moved forward.

So - to move on to more superficial, but quite exciting things - ball dress is almost finished!

No comments: