Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i disagree


Everyone's just pretending.

Anyway, in other unriveting news, our kitchen is STILL uncompleted, we still only have one toilet and one shower and my P&L oral is not finished. Or pretty.
But today, being Harmony Day, means we do not discriminate on the basis of race.
So instead, discriminate on the basis of the colour of your eggs.
Great bus trip.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey!

Thanx for your comment on my site....I think it's awesome that you read it. I've got a reader in Australia?? How cool is that?? I mean, who would pass that up? LOL

Stop by anytime, ok? :)

Anonymous said...

I disagree with your disagreeance. We really are so much stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Well, God is so much stronger than we give him credit for, I suppose is what I get at.

Meanwhile, I do love you. A lot, even!