Sunday, March 11, 2007

one down...

First rehearsal for Group Dance was today.

And yes, I will admit it, I was terrified about how it was going to go. I was dreading it. I was coming up with excuses not to go.

But I went. Twelve to two in the Roger Goode couldn't be that bad right?

Right!!! It went really really well =] Okay so we didn't get mass-loads done, but it's patterned, we have the chorus choreographed, Jess and I have half the dance under control.... *major major sigh of relief*
So I will get no credit for it, but I don't care! De Grey will not be embarrassed, I am sure of it.

I did get a not-so-happy email from someone who was quite upset about not being in it, and I don't blame it. I hate being responsible for making other people sad! But if it is working out well....who am I to complain?
I love this weekend. Greatest weekend on record.
Mmm...pancakes...crave....

No comments: