Sunday, March 18, 2007

things to be happy about

So I found this lovely little community on the LiveJournal that I pretty much never use, and I reckon it's pretty cool. And decided I'd do a little plagiarism and write down my five things that made me happy today, although I kinda had to think pretty hard at first to find them.

1) Finding that despite being a pile of rubbish, my old phone still works, so I can still be in contact with the world.
2) Mum bought me a mango frappe from McCafe on the way home from Group Dance in the Roger Goode which has no air con and traps heat like no other building I know. And that frappe was the greatest thing I have ever tasted.
3) Liv and I hijacked Pete's secret supply of Cadbury choc chips at work and ate them.
4) Getting the chance to veg out and watch Devil Wears Prada
5) earning back the money I spent yesterday

This kind of reminds me of that Kat kid's post about the Gratitude Journal - taking a chance everday to realize there's always something to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been so tempted to try that Frappe! Definitely worth it? Meanwhile, I can't wait to see The Devil Wears Prada again :)