Friday, June 01, 2007

hello June the first

Today I:
* Did one Applic practice exam paper
* Slept in
* Sat around a lot
* Read a book
* Watched some chaser
* Drove to woop woop
* Pretended to do more study
* Ate pizza

Today I wish I'd:
* Studied more
* Done some history notes
* Apologized

Today I found out:
* There is only one week to Sammy's eighteenth
* Twenty days till I turn seventeenth
* I need to learn directions
* Lizzii's Snail in the Bottle video clip is the greatest P&L study method ever
* A messy room is actually kind of annoying (*gasp* did I just admit that???)
* I lost my really really expensive jewelry =[

Today I decided:
* Change is bad (take that 'Storm Warnings'!)
* I need to get around to choosing what I want to apply for at university
* it is time to realize quitting Brumbys might be a good idea
* Media is silly
* Chasers is good

Today is:
* the time to fix things
* the time to get new shoes (well...eventually)
* the time to clean up my room
* the time to get new jeans
* the time to stop procrastinating

No comments: