You know, I really don't get why people ever pretend to be sick and stay home. Because this is the second day I've been at home in bed, and I am SO BORED. There is NOTHING to do, I can't study because my head spins, this is taking ages to post because I can only type four words at a time before I have to look away, and making something to eat requires too much standing up at one time for me to be bothered to do it. And (this is the nerdiest part) I'm missing school too. And a history assessment. Which is bad to the max. So I'll have to restudy it because I've forgotten everything in my excessive amount of sleep I've had in the last two days. And to top it off, our Finding Neverland DVD doesn't work, and that was the exact movie I wanted to watch!
Okay, I have finished complaining now.=] Back to sleep!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment