Saturday, March 15, 2008

parlez-vous francais a l'universite?

This is the most disgustingly, horrifically sunburnt I have ever been in my life. Law Fresher Picnic, in Mandurah, with no shade, and pale skin means I am basically the brightest pink I've ever seen. It is extremely embarrassing. And hurty. HURTY to the max!! Also, Goon is your life enemy. Never forget it my friends. Never.

Week two of uni has confirmed for me that I like it and I like sitting in pretty cafes and looking at pretty trees and pretty grass and being studious. However, I'm quite overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do and the amount of time I really don't have =S But I like learning to speak French, and learning about European history, and finding out the cool stuff of criminal law, and analyzing the political system. Not so much legal process. That is boring.

I also like the fancy old books you can get in the library. I had to read some of Hobbes' Leviathan for Politics,a nd it was all old and nicely bound, and had old fashioned English and was just generally lovely =] Lovely I say!

Anyway, the only reason I'm writing this is because I have lots and lots of reading to do adn I don't want to do it because my eyes are all dry and my skin is all burnt and generally I can't be bothered. Life is a complicated and wonderful thing. I read that just before. I tend to agree.

A bientot, ma cheries. J'etudie l'histoire tout de suite. Or something like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goon?