I've been thinking about some things. I have decided to discuss them.
1) Busyness. As in being busy all the time, every second of every day with no break. That kind of busy. I'm trying to decide if this is a good thing. In some ways you're getting out everything you can of your day and your time and all of that. So you are productive. But then in other ways you may potentially be burnt out. Or stressed out, or something'd out. But I don't know if there's such thing as a healthy balance. And how do you even know what to say 'no' to anyway? Some people seem to have that all sussed. But it is way too difficult to discern. And who do you please?
2) Privacy. What is the best thing to be? Like not tell anyone anything, or be really open? Or find some middle ground? I swear the middle ground does not exist though. It cannot. And one thing I struggle with is telling people things and them feeling as though now they're a part of it. I guess it's important to decide who to share your life with and who you want accountability from, and who you don't. But that's hard.
3) Being focussed. I lose focus very easily.So I'm wondering whether being multi-focussed is a good thing? I guess this kind of relates to busyness, but I mean in more a general kind of learning way - is it better to learn one thing at a time or have lots going on?
4) Working. I have one question. Is it PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE TO FORCE A CUSTOMER TO BUY YOGHURT ON A TUESDAY MORNING WHEN THERE IS LIKE NOONE AT GARDEN CITY? NO! SO HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EARN YOURSELF MORE SHIFTS IF NOONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT!
5) Middle ground. It is very hard to find the middle ground. Some help would be very nice, thanks.
6) Happiness. It perplexes me the amount of people who find it difficult to be happy. Or choose not to be. I get worried that maybe I'm being heartless? Feelings confuse me a lot.
And Fremantle lost, so I'm going to go cry now. *sob*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment