Some interesting facts:
* in France they have April Fish instead of April Fools. That's just weird.
* dance is exciting and wonderful
* my phone bill has soared once again
* my leg is still peeling
* I have an assignment about the Simpsons and Criminal Law. How ironic.
* I miss Easter and the good excuse it gave you to eat chocolate
* everyone has a boyfriend all of a sudden=S
* tea is so wonderful
* it is almost winter clothes season!
* A Beautiful Mind is my new favourite movie
* Mum is STILL addicted to Big Fat Loser.
* I'm going to turn into one of those pretentious people who use a laptop in lectures
* except it's kind of weird because my Mac is really noisy
* I love Juno
* I'm also contemplating cutting my hair
* There are not many days until Salty weekend and Collie roadtrip!
* Je vais acheter les oeufs. I just like those weird words
* Driving is ghey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment