Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well that was really depressing yesterday, so I thought I'd do a really really happy post to make up for it.

Yup.

I'm halfway through my Criminal Law Assignment I had lots of coffee today I have lived in my pjs and trackies and been really comfy all week Salty Weekend was fantabulous i quite like my job a lot uni isn't as hard as it comes across my friends are quite awesome and i love them to the max i got given my $2000 from julia guillard today so i am rich i may be going to hillsong in sydney and seeing laura from England at the same time which would make me super happy i love winter and its wintry effects i love wok in a box i'm excited for wearing boots my room is still semi clean i've kept under my phone limit so far this month i have lots of junky food in my room we're going roadtripping to collie on saturday i'm seeing my school girls next friday freo are playing a game on friday night and even though we're going to lose i'm going to go and pretend i love it and see mich and hopefully other people i'm going to start riding my bike again dance starts again next week and i thought of some awesome choreography God's shown me some cool verses in the Bible. I'm taking it slowly but surely mum bought me a massage for Friday =] I'm reading Emma and it makes me smile my eighteenth is underway for being planned and exciting i'm going to buy a red dress just because i can pretty shoes make me smile i am gradually building up an ability to hold a conversation in french i have some more tutoring lovelies to stock up my cash tax-free dollars pile shopping is therapeutic i have a duck on my desk i love water i love life happy times the end.

No comments: