Tuesday, April 15, 2008

=]

Spell your name without an E,S,H,I,M,A
ly lon zyltr
how ironic is it that my last name still looks the same =S

What’s your favorite number?
I don't really do the whole favourite number thing. They're all kind of the same to me.

Favorite color?
green or blue.

Least favorite color?
Je deteste le rose! I really hate pink.

What are you listening to?
The shower going. No music now though.

Are you happy with your life right now?
Sure. Like, there's some things that just make me sad, but on the whole it is quite great at the moment!

Favorite Subject?
I'm going to substitute the word 'subject' with 'unit'. And that would Criminal Law, or Political Theory.

Favorite smell?
Ralph Lauren Rocks. Well, it rocks, but also the flavour. Smell. Whatever. And campfires.

How do you make money?
I do the hard sell with yoghurt. I tutor maths which is ironic because I don't even do it anymore. And I babysit. Sell myself. Just kidding about the last one. Seriously.

Are you outgoing?
Well yes, but not like aggressively so. I can be quiet toooooo

Do you like Big Mac's?
Non, je prefere le quarter pounder. Yup.

Do you own big sunglasses?
HA. No. I own loser prescription ones, because without them I can't even tell if a car is indicating. It's awful.


Where do you wish you were right now?
Metaphysically a higher state of consciousness and well being. That was lame.
Physically, I don't really mind. I am happy anywhere I go.

What should you be doing right now?
My French devoir. And a history essay. LAME.

Can you touch your toes?
Sure can. But I have rather short legs. It makes it kind of easier.

Can you whistle?
No, but it's a life skill I'm sure I could do with. What if one day I get stuck in the forest and I can't find anyone because I can't whistle and make enough noise to be seen?
I mean, I could shout or something. But whistling is so much cooler.
Oh, and I mean heard, not seen.

Can you wiggle your ears?
No, I cannot

Can you roll your tongue?
Isn't it joined at the back of your mouth? So like, you can't roll it?


THE DIDS:

Did you ever want to be a doctor?
I don't really do blood. or cutting people with scalpels. or vomit. or sad sick people.
probably not really my scene on the whole.

Did you ever receive an engagement ring?
Oh you know, every now and again.

Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?
No, but Fireman Sam was one of my favourite TV shows ever!

Did you ever swim in the ocean?
Are you serious?


THE DOS:

Do you believe in God?
I do.

Do you know how to swim?
I'm fairly aware of hte whole concept, yeah.

Do you like roller coasters?
NO FRIGGING WAY WORST THINGS EVER INVENTED

Do you own a bike?
Oui, j'ai un velo! yes I have a bike!
What an unexciting possession!

THE DOES:

Does hair loss run through your family?
Uh no. We all have a full head of hair.

Does your car get good gas mileage?
Yes. I suppose.

Does your family have family picnics?
For like, birthdays. But there'sso many of us it gives me headaches.

Does your home have a bookcase?
Yeah, but it's only with my stuff.


THE HAVES:

Have you ever been to Canada?
Sure have! It was nice =]


Have you ever gone fishing?
Once and never again. I caught the same fish twice and it was all slimy and wriggly. Rank.


Have you ever seen a celebrity?
See them all the time in the movies. It's quite fabulous.

Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Yes, but that was scary.I'd like to go again on a less scary one.



THE HOWS:

How much money do you have on you right now?
like twenty five. i gave some cash to the parents.

How many cars have you owned?
none!


How many jobs have you had?
six! wait.... eight!

How tall are you?
just tall enough.


THE LASTS:

Last thing you said out loud?
My ear hurts. A lot.

Last time you ate at McDonalds?
Uhhhh....a little while ago.

Last grade completed?
YEAR TWELVE! DONE AND DONE. No more high school for me.

Last thing you bought?
A cookie. It was yum =]


THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside?
Night. If that's a temperature.
It is now.

What time did you wake up?
8:30! It was the best thing ever!

Well, now that I've officially wasted all that time, I was going to say something deep and profound. But I don't remmeber what it was.

Week's plans:
Wednesday: Dance! Uni. Essay.
Thursday: uni, working and deciding on fun fun themes for parties.
Friday: Shopping for Salty food, handing in godforesaken history essay, having lunch with nosey-Nat (she is doing vet and she gets to see noses), more shopping for other fun things, road trip to salty!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray. For a quiet weekend with no no work =]

No comments: