I need to learn how to actually do my to-do lists. I have a list obsession, but I never seem to complete them, I just write them.
I think thus far, I have failed miserably at the whole uni and life thing. So I am going to change.
There are a lot of things I want to be able to fix.
First and foremost, my schedule, my assignments and my completion of to-do lists.
I've also decided I am quite similar to Emma from Emma. She reminds me of me in a lot of ways. That is kind of depressing, but who knows, perhaps it is a good thing.
I love my new box. I haven't got anything to put in it, but it was two dollars and it's all kinds of awesome. i shall have to think of exciting things to fill it with.
This is just for me to fill in time while my hair dries and I can go to sleep.
I'm so disappointed with the whole uni lifestyle thing. I would love to find some people who do more than just drink in their spare time. But somehow I don't think they exist. That makes me sad.
I'm also thinking I could cut my hair. Just for a change.
But I probably won't.
I counted a lot of things today. It was a lot of counting. It almost did my head in. There were over two thousand tub lids. TWO THOUSAND. And for once, I'ma ctually not exaggerating! Although that is an awful habit of mine!
I'm getting progressively worse at French, because I have no time to actually learn the words and retain what they mean and wehther or not they're masculine or feminine. And how they fit in a sentence and how they should be conjugated and wehther they should be conjugated.
I'm thinking I should do a linguistics unit instead of an english unit next semester.
I need a new music taste. Mine sucks.
I'm excited for saving lots of money for Hillsong.
ad my hair is dry. so i'll go now. and you can no longer waste your time reading this.
you know what's really fantastic?
tea.
i'm going to join a gym i think
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment