Friday: Food shopping. Re-checking myer in case there is an awesome jacket slash boots I just couldn't find. A date at Murdoch with Nat the vet student and Dr. Who lover. Who will show me her noses. Quick scramble to do packing for Salty weekend. Listen to yesterdays lectures I skipped. Roadtrip with Lauren, Geoff and our lard. Salty weekend eating time. Is everything I do based around food? More food. Crash and die quietly. In the comfort of chalets.
Saturday: Hm. Good question. That will be a surprise. Some extreme fondue action in there somewhere.
Sunday: Probably be really fatigued from extreme fondue. Sleep in car on the way home. Die in bed, wake up and realize it is study break. But not as exciting as it seems because OH YEAH Emily skips all her lectures and now she needs to catch up on them. And do a Crim Assignment. And read three eighty page cases. And do her readings. And get ahead on her other assignments. And stop slacking. And work with yoghurt and tutor and remember what maths is and go to the footy. So write a list of things to do. Procrastinate. Probably drink coffee. Bed.
Study Break, or, as it should be better known, Procrastination break. Write lots of lists, do the easy things first and hten leave all hard things till the end. Stress, die, go out to feel better, spend lots of money, become broke and then finally start work at 1 int eh morning. BUT I will have lots of nice pretty new things so it will be worth it!
The following Week...
COLLIE. After working with fun fun yoghurt.
Then back to uni. Hooray =]
In other great news, I spent a lot a lot of money tonight in about an hour and a half. But I'm still not done! But there should always be some reward for working hard and remembering maths and playing with yoghurt. Imagine if we close. I'd have to work somewhere nice and non-smelly. DEAR GOD, THE THOUGHT.
I think I'm quite tired. I think I should sleep.
ASAP.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment