Thursday, March 27, 2008

an update

Uni is good
Assignments are lame
Busses are mega lame
Especially when they break down on Mounts Bay Road
Pyjamas are good
Movies are fun
Highlighters make reading slightly better
coffee is now my lifeblood
European history is lovely
Law is lame
Lizzii's car getting broken into is lame
discussion is fun
Politics is good and exciting
New people are fun
Presentations are not
Easter is the greatest
Chocolate is my second lifeblood
Selling yoghurt isn't all that bad as long as I don't have to eat it
Driving is stupid
Guy was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want his Memphis album
I love Memphis
I love showers too
And I like the slow progression to colder weather which suddenly has stopped
I like shopping
I like getting paid to help Discrete kids so I can go shopping
I no longer am organized
I'll fix that tomorrow
Hooray for exciting times

No comments: