Do you like the person you are becoming?
This question's a bit deep for me.
Give me an easier one.
Do you currently find yourself to look cute?
LAME. Well I'm wearing my new top that I bought for $4 and that's cute. So my top looks cute and that counts.
What do you want for Christmas/ or your next birthday?
I hate being asked this question! Well, I really would like my camera fixed. That's about it. I really don't care, if people buy me something I'll like whatever they buy me. And if they don't buy me something I really relaly just don't care.
Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
I do it all the time. I got on the wrong train the other day. I had the choice of two - and I chose wrong. And I catch that train every day. That explains to you what a fool I am.
What song is stuck in your head?
LIOR. Specifically, Autumn Flow. It's so pretty and relaxing.
Are you obnoxious?
I go to UWA.
Can you name one song by the Beatles?
weallliveinayellowsubmarine lucyintheskywithdiamons heyjude iwannaholdyourhannnddd...
i grew up on the beatles
Are you forgetting something now?
The fact I no longer have a job and thus have no money so should stop spending it?
The fact I should be at uni?
They're all things I'm forgetting on purpose.
Do lectures bore you?
OMG. YES. AHH.
I have been to about three history lectures ever because that man is SO BORING.
Did anybody ever call you beautiful?
I get it all the time.
What is the nearest book to you called?
Analyzing American Politics: A New Perspective. Equally near is Revolution in Russia: Reassessments of 1917.
I'm such ane xciting person.
Are you passive or aggressive?
Passive aggressive.
Aggressive aggressive when I'm driving on the freeway and noone gets out of my way
Ever seen a ghost?
Pfft.
A place you’ve lived that you miss?
This is the only place I remmeber living. Besides our old house, but this house is nicer. I have more room.
Person that you miss?
I miss people all the time. But I'm always more excited to see them than missing them. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
I don't know why that's in capitals.
Someone you need?
YOU
Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Nah. Thirty to thirty-five are fine ages. Before then no.
A memory from secondary school?
The ball. The girls. Coffee. TEE. LEAVERS. Cheap cheap turkish bread.
Ever have a crush on one of your parents’ friends?
EW EW EW EW EW.
That is wrong on SO MANY LEVELS. All of my parents friends are parents and married!
Something you’ve always wanted to learn how to do?
Be awesome. I'm learning slowly.
Last item you bought yourself?
hahaha, breakfast, $4 top, headband, bracelets and a pinup board. I love shopping =D
What did you have for breakfast?
Croissant and coffee
Live at your parents’ house?
Sure do! I couldn't imagine living on my own. How much money i wouldn't have.
How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
It's never the same. And it's never enough. Oh well.
What do you wish you were doing?
French. I might go do it now. I love french =D
What’s the last thing you said to someone & to whom?
Okay bye! To the lady who called up for mum.
Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Work my last shift at MOO. BECAUSE WE'RE CLOSING. AHHHH.
What cd is currently in your cd player?
I don't own a) CDs b) a CD player. I'm listening to Lior. On the computer.
Can you whistle?
Nope. Well, sometimes by accident.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
Naaaah I'm good with what I have. If I had a nose piercingall the snot that's constantly in my nose would come out of the hole. And that would be gross.
Do you get along better with boys or girls?
I don't think it really matters - I get along with some people better than others, irrespective of whether they're guys or girls. Cos some people are awesome. And some people you just don't click with.
Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
ALL. I can't make up my mind.
What are you listening to?
Stuck in A War - Lior
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The lady who wanted to know if Mum got their flyer.
Pushy much?
Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Brooke! Right up the road =D
What did you do yesterday?
Handed in my history essay, caught up on French and worked my second last shift at MOO
What’s bothering you right now?
How freaking tired I am.
What gets in your way of your sleeping?
Stress about whatever else I should be doing.
Well that was boring.
I feel so relieved with only legal process journals to worry about! And Spicks and Specks tonight!
=D
Emily is happy.
Tired, but happy. And has a cool new four dollar top =D I love cheap clothes.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment