Tuesday, May 06, 2008

coming together

I really love it when everything starts falling into place, and life goes back to its sense-making, compartmentalized, synthesized, awesomized and wonderful self.

Criminal Law makes sense. French is making sense. Legal Process is still a waste of time but it makes sense. Politics is greatly making sense. History is readalicious but it always makes sense. My job makes sense. Maths tutoring may not actually make sense seeing as I don't study maths, but I can still make it make sense, and better yet, make it make sense to other people. The people in my life make sense in all sorts of wonderful, crazy and happy ways. Dance makes all kinds of relaxing, exciting and exhilarating sense. My study system makes sense. Warm clothes make sense. My new music taste makes sense! Heck, public transport makes sense. And coffee, that always makes sense.

So that's all I've really got to say - everything fell into place in my head today and I decided to share.
=]

No comments: