Only four more days until scary deadline life or death assignments are totally and completely over...
How exciting! =]
It was lovely spending my weekend seeing people I've missed.
It will be even lovelier when I don't have assignments to feel guilty about!
In other news, I have a music taste and I won't be sleeping tonight until I've proven once and for all that the October Revolution was a coup d'etat in 2000 words!
Go Emily go
I have not worked in so long, I am exceedingly poor.
Except I have new tutoring people, so hopefully that will make me exceedingly rich!
I sitll find it ironic I tutor maths and chemistry, when I do a Law degree and an Arts degree.
Hm. Never mind =]
I have a big long list of things to do once I get my life back =] I'm so excited!
Reading Criminal Law cases (I actually am excited, these cases are always exciting), seeing my people, printing more photos and putting them up, turning eighteen, going to Sydney and seeing button shops and Hillsong life, buying stationery, finish all the Jane Austen books, properly studying French so I can start to speak it and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping!
And working more often and less badly
Hooray! I love life even though it makes me so tired.
What an incoherent post.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nothing what-so-ever to do with this post.. BUT!!
I'm doing a bible study on Corinthians at the moment with my teacher. 'Cos you're reading it too. :)
Post a Comment