Dance starts again this afternoon! I'm excited because Michelle's got all these awesome dreams for the future of Soul to Sole, and there's a lot of potential in the girls to really pull a dance together. And Christmas dance already starting to be planned! I don't like pre-empting Christmas, but when it's to do with dancing, it's a totally different scene. I'm so excited!
I received a Scrapbooking Kit for my birthday from the lovely Jess Waddell. I rarely let my creative side actually do something constructive, but I've kind of enjoyed putting together all my party pictures and making it look lovely! I'm still quite terrible at it, I get frustrated halfway through and give up, but it's slowly coming together. And it's nice to look back at what I've done and remember all the moments both at the party and the memories I have with the people in the photos. Ugh I'm getting so mushy and sentimetal!
My embroidery I started last holidays is still only half finished, but I've pulled it out again and I'm slowly getting through it. It looks like a picture now which is way more inspiring than a big grey splodge in the middle of the material. But I enjoy having projects!
I start properly tutoring this week again. I know it's really nerdy, but I really like tutoring. I do get frustrated sometimes, but I feel like I'm learning to be way more patient, and I've had some really good feedback from some of the parents which is exciting. I'm glad I'm actually helping these people and not just ripping them off every week!
Israel Houghton, Hillsong Live and ABBA are taking over my life! I have listened to these CDs over and over and over again. It just puts me in the best mood ever.
I'm working at Moo at lot this week too - that's not all that exciting, but I'm excited for the nice big pay I'll get next fortnight. That's always reassuring!
The timetable for this semester comes out on Friday. I like having a plan in place for what's happening in the near distant future.
We have a Wii and even better, a Wii Fit! It's kind of depressing that the scales are more accurate than the downstairs ones, but it's ALL GOOD because it's so much fun and it abuses me about my centre of gravity! And even better, we have Mario Kart with the awesome wheel. It's fabulousssssssss
That's enough ranting for now!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ABOUT MY CENTRE OF GRAVITY. Stupid yellow circle, it is the spawn of terrible, terrible things. Haha the first time I did the ski jump, I stacked it and turned into a snowball.
How do you find the hula hoop??? Bit crazy, hey!!! hahaha
Um, yes. WII FIT ROCKS!!!!! But why oh why do those awful characters get chubby if you're overweight?? Jerks!
Post a Comment