Tuesday, July 01, 2008

the first of july

It is officially the second half of the year (maybe not in days, but months-wise!) I have turned eighteen, uni semester one is done and dusted, I've read numerous books, done numerous things, discovered uncountable things, head off to Sydney in a couple of days, drink excessive amounts of coffee... and so on and so on.

My cocktail party was pretty much the greatest night of my life. I hope other people thought it was just a fraction of the fun I thought it was, and I'd totally be happy *big smiles*
A pictorial review of the night (even though they're all on facebook, but WHATEV TREV it's still fun to decorate):

Balloons were collected and placed around, even though they were totally not what we asked for. But they looked so lovely I didn't care.


I discovered my brand new camera does labels!


I saw the school girls for the first time in aages, and got a lovely Tiffany's necklace


Some more of my beautiful girls


I particularly enjoy the greatness of this photo


And this one


Blasts from the Past...s





And the not so Past


There was cake:


And dancing:


And lovely cocktails (how very handy at a Cocktail party!) with umbrellas:


And my brother is an alcoholic:

It was my party, I should've been holding the cocktail, not him!
*sigh*

But I got some lovely lovely presents I need to do massive thankyous for.... tiffanys necklaces, bulk cash, pandora charms, whales!, smiggle vouchers!, clutches, jewelry, beautiful mirrors!, nutella!, cocktail glasses, and the most wonderful cards in the world.
Hooray for being eighteen and fabulous birthdays!


But after all that, Sydney is fast approaching. I have a lot of expectations on what will happen there, so hopefully at least some are fulfilled. I'm excited to see Steve again as well, and spend lots of money in Sydney!

Also, I bought a new phone today. Hooray for bulk credit and no more limiting my text message replies and being rude and not calling!

There are many other exciting news things to catch the world up on, but now is sleeping time.
So I'll leave it there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T YOU DARE GET MARRIED IF I'M NOT THERE!!!!!!!! I'd so hate to miss it.

Ooh and I DO own My Fair Lady - and Anchors Aweigh already!!! haha. I'll loan it to you when you want :) xx