
I really really really love birthdays. I wish we could have them all the time every day. I was constantly speaking to someone on the phone, reading birthday messages, or visiting with the people who dropped in. And eating lots and lots of cake. It was fantastic! And I got wonderful presents, especially my Pandora bracelet. Which is slowly being filled with more and more charms every time someone new comes over! Which is very exciting. And I had a fabulous night out with my girls as well, so it was basically the best day of my life. Pretty much. =]
2. E-Bay

I was always too scared to use ebay because it looked too complicated and what if you didn't like something, etc. etc. But, I was telling my aunt I needed a birthday dress and she got onto ebay and was showing all these fabulous and actually cheap ones, which can arrive ideally soon but who knows? Anyway, I found out that you get emails telling you that you won, so basically, I'm hooked. I have now purchased two dresses! But it'll depend on when they arrive as to whether I wear them or not. So, that brings us along to the next addiction...
3. Dresses

I am so addicted to dresses. They are just so exciting. There's not much else to say about them other than they're great. But they are. Really really great.
4. Chocolates

I have soooo much chocolate from my birthday, but I don't care because I can just eat my way through it as I study away for the last three exams! LAST THREE!! I got a cocktail glass filled with roses from mum's work friend Marilyn and it's basically my favourite present.
5. Mi Goreng

Fastest meal in the world.
6. A Beautiful Mess
Here.
7. Stationery

It's one of the best things in the world to buy, and basically the one thing I'm most looking forward to about Sydney. We can just spend whole days in Smiggle. WHOLE DAYS OF STATIONERY!
8. Dance

We've choreographed a bit of Mirror, by BarlowGirl and so far I'm really excited about it. And there's a concert in November, and I love hanging out with the girls and watching how much they improve from week to week. Well, the week to the week I get there. But still, they're a gorgeous group.
9. Photos

I'm going into camera withdrawal and I'm going to buy a new one on Friday in preparation for my cocktail party on Saturday!
10. Phones
Seeing as I'm (FINALLY) nearly off the crapness plan that is Virgin, I can go on to bigger and better things! I've decided to keep my options open for an iPhone and am going to Vodafone, and finding a phone I won't destruct. It will be hard, but I think I'll be able to do it....
3 comments:
*iPhone* welcome to the dark side (which is reasonably white) that is Apple!!!! i am so hoping i can sell my newish phone so i can get an iphone. fingers crossed they're as cheap as they say!
now if only you liked How I Met Your Mother.
OH! Yes, I know exactly what Andrew and I are getting you for your birthday :) We agreed on it yesterday. For the record, it's not as classy as a pandora bracelet.... :) but fingers crossed you'll love it!
Mirror by BarlowGirl? excellent choice!
Post a Comment