I feel rather hopeless right now.
I can see pages and pages of information on Politics and History I need to memorize, in order to write three essays and do sixty multiple choice.
It seems like such a waste to panic over all of this rubbish when that's all I'll do.
Three essays and sixty multi choice.
And only four hours of my life.
ARGH.
That's the thing that gets me about these exams. They seem so futile. I will never need to know all this stuff again.
I'm not doing a History unit.
Politics I knew most of it anyway.
So why should we do exams, where I panic and stress and make myself sick, just so I can get an okay mark?
All I need is 50% to get a credit anyway. So 60% for a distinction.
Which isn't great, but whatever. I don't care.
I HAVE LOST MY MOTIVATION AHHHHHHH
MOTIVATION COME BACK TO ME!
AT LEAST FOR THE NEXT WEEK!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment