My brain is overloading with information it doesn't want to take in. Parties to offences, the European Union, elements of homicide, the consensus and majoritarian aspects of Australian Parliament, assaults and grievous bodily harm and I really just do not care.
I have pages and pages of notes lying all over my room and I can't bring myself to look at them. I just want to sit there with my jar of nutella and eat it all and get fat and become a spinster and do nothing all day.
Now that's the life for me.
But in other news, I turn 18 in eight days, which has snuck up on me because I did not expect it at all. Everything in my mind is either 'before exams' or 'exams' or 'after exams'. None of this 'birthday' stuff.
I'm excited about my Cocktail party, and buying a new dress, and having all my lovely people around to enjoy being lovely together.
But before then, I must memorize my verbs and know my sentence structures, and explain politics in multi choice form and write history essays and say why A B and C are guilty of some offence, or not guilty at all.
It's all too much for my little brain. But I am very excited about the new Soul to Sole dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But seriously. That sucks. 18 SOON! So exciting!!!!!!!!!! I am getting you the dorkiest present alive, seriously. :D
Post a Comment