Sunday, June 15, 2008

RAWR

THE DEEP SURVEY.
hah. Deep.

[1] What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a person?
If they are driving anything less than 100ks on the freeway

[2] What do you do when you need to relax?
Lie on my bed and look out the window. And eat nutella.

[3] Why do you think there is war in the world?
Because people get bored and like exploding things.

[4] Do you think it's OK to sometimes tell lies?
I lie all the time. Exaggerating is lying, and it's a part of my daily vocabulary. So....no, but it depends on how.

[5] Do you like things in life to stay how they are or change?
I'm not fussed, everything usually ends up good.

[6] If someone liked you, what would be the best way to let you know?
Um.. tell me nicely. And not delay it, get it out and over with. In a nice way, with flowers and nutella.

[7] What are you listening to right now?
Rain =]

[8] If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
Say goodbye debt for the family! And a holiday around the world.

[9] Would it change your life?
Eh. Maybe. Or not.

[10] What was the last thing you purchased?
Tissues. How exciting?!

[11] What do you do when you're stressed out?
Gnaw and bite pens. It hurts my teeth =[

[12] Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Um... yes =]

[13] Do you believe in Aliens?
No, btu it doesn't phase me. If they're out there,that's lovely. As long as they don't eat me.

[14] Could you forgive a boyfriend or girlfriend who physically hurt you?
What did they do? If they like, bit my ear off, or burst my carotid vein or artery or wahtever... probably not. But if they, say, dropped something on my foot I could get over it.

[15] What's your greatest fear in life?
FAILING AHHHHH

[16] Do you have a best friend?
Sure I have a lovely collection =]

[17] Are you afraid of death?
Nah, but I'd like a bit more life for now thankyou =]

[18] Do you think parents should stay together for the kids?
Hm... no cos it'd probably make everything else worse. But it'd be nice if htey loved each other enough to work things out as WELL as stay together for the kids. COS KIDS ARE ALRIGHT

[19] Can money buy happiness?
No, but nutella can.

[20] Are you looking forward to anything?
My eighteenth, exams being over, Sydney, holidays, hot cups of tea...

[21] Write some lyrics from the song you're listening ?
YOU SEXY THING YOU
No seriously, it's actually on the radio.

[22] Do you open up to people easily?
yeah, I don't do secrets. Well, thats a lie. But I don't do not being open. It's the best way to be.

[23] Has anyone gave you a compliment today?
Yes. It was 'you look very French'. And 'you smell good'. HOORAY

[24] What do your friends call you?
EM, Zyll, ranga.

[25] Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Um... nah =]

[26] What usually causes your relationships to end?
Nutella always comes first, people seem to have issues with that.
Also, the fact that I'm a man. Nah not really.

[27] Are you close to your parents?
Hm, sort of not really I don't know.

[28] What's the best thing about you?
My awesomeness and amazingness. And lack of fear to eat fatty fatty foods. And I spend money when I shop.

[29] Do you think you would be a good parent?
I can't say I've put much thought into it.

[30] Are you a forgiving person?
Yup! It's the best way to be.

[32] Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with?
Shanon!

[33] Where is the last place you went out to eat?
MACCAS. *sigh*

[34] Whats your favorite drink?
COFFEEEEEEEEEEE

[35] Do you miss anyone?
Uhh... not really =]

[36] What were you doing at 3 AM this morning?
PANICKING

[37] Who do you hate?
People who don't drive fast on the freeway.

[38] Who was the last person who was in your room?
ME.

[39] Is your room clean?
NEVERRRRRRRR

[40] What are you going to do tomorrow?
STUDY FOR CRIM AND BE A NERD RAWR

[41] What is in store for your future?
GOD KNOWS! No really =] He does. I'll worry about it later.

[42] Do you take care of your friends while they're sick?
Umm....it depends. =]

[43] When was the last time you purchased something over $500?
NEVER.

[44] Any tattoos?
NO WAY. TATTOOS ARE PAINFUL!

[45] Favorite color?
Blue and greeeeeeeen

[46] Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Hmm, there's lots of those! I couldn't even begin to name them all, but they all know who they are. They cop it a lot!

[47] Who was driving the last time you were in a car?
ME

[48] What kind of digital camera brand do you have?
Non =[ it broke. Hopefully there's a new one awaiting me on my birthday!

[49] Does any part of your body hurt right now?
MY ACHING HEART.
Nah I'm kidding =]
My nose hurts from blowing it so much.

[50] How many tickets do you have?
HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Oh dear

[51] Do you like coffee?
What kind of a question is that. It's more like 'is your body less than 50% coffee?' and the answer is no.

[52] Why are you doing this survey?
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO BED AND THEN WAKE UP TOMORROW AND STUDY SO I'M PUTTING IT OFF BY DOING THIS CRAPPY SURVEY WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT DEEP SO YOU LIED

[53] Who was the last person that texted you?
Uh.... *thinks hard* maddy, the girl I tutor? Or perhaps someone else. I do not know.

[54] What does your twelfth message in your inbox say?
Pfft I don't know. Probably something along the lines of 'emily you're so awesome if you weren't in my life it would be empty and meaningless'.
They're all pretty much the same.

[55] What are you craving?
NUTELLA

[56] Whats the closest red thing to you?
My hair. HAHAHHAHAHHAA

[57] What is the last pill you swallowed?
COLD AND FLU. I HAVE MORE AWAITING MY INGESTION.

[58] How did you sleep last night?
BADLY

[59] What was the first thing you thought this morning?
EW NAZIS

[60] What did you do last night?
WENT OUT TO DINNER AND WATCHED MOST OF SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION EXCEPT THE END COS THE DVD BROKE AND NOW I'M SAD

61] Do you think you will be married 3 years from now?
NO FREAKING WAY
EMILY DOES NOT DO COMMITMENT!

[63] What were you doing at 7 am?
SNORING

[64] Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
EH WHO CARES
EVEN IF THEY'D LASTED LONGER THEY'D HAVE ENDED ANYWAY!!!!!
POSITIVE MUCH!!

I AM YELLING LOUDLY IN THIS SURVEY!
YELL YELL YELL
RAWR RAWR RAWR

Sleepy time =]

No comments: