My room has been totally ikea-ified. It looks oh so different! But I rather enjoy it, so all is fabulous. I can even see the window from my desk! I don't have to twist around in a circle anymore! Hooray.
My favourite event in the world, the Olympics, start tonight! We shall be celebrating with an Olympics celebration with jelly and country-specific foods. Speaking of, I need to print some decorations.
Blistex makes me so happy. My lips are normal and crack-free!
This is extremely nerdy, but interesting assignments always make me happy. I have a few coming up and I'm so excited to do them! Yup. Nerd.
I'm still hopelessly addicted to stationery. I've started using my fountain pen again which is all very exciting, and I have some mini ones in cahrazy colours! And pretty tapes, and nice cards, and exciting stamps... *sigh of happiness*
I'm still going hard at the gym. Only because every time I feel lazy I remind myself that I'm wasting a portion of my $50. That motivates me any day.
I can now write words using the phonetic alphabet which is SO COOL! You can write 'light' like [lait]. Oh how exciting!
And... that's enough ranting. I'm going to go Olympify the games room!
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment