Wednesday, August 06, 2008

mmm

This week has frustrated me, because everything's gone really well but I seem to feel really crap about it all.
And God's shown me that once again, I need to stop burying everything for ages, because it means when I want to bring it up its a non-issue to the world but a huge issue to me, and then that seems silly to say anything... so I don't. But basically where I'm at is whether to just say it and make myself feel better even if I really hurt the other person, which is definitely not the desired outcome, or whether I should just remember that the other person's feelings are more important and therefore say nothing, and just suffering a little bit more myself. Which isn't that big a deal, but kind of is.

Anyway, this is just a bit of a whinge, but I want to get it off my chest.
... so I won't rant at you (non-existent) people who read this any more.

Instead I'll focus on happy things like the Olympics and cheap biscuits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you don't have any friends, hey.




....JUST KIDDING! (Please say you remember the joke at Moo, otherwise this just sounded totally rude.)

Sounds like you're going through a rough time. *hugs* You don't have to focus on just happy things, doofus. But on that note - CHEAP BISCUITS! WOOOOOO! Did you eat them all? :D (Ps. I went to the gym!)