Friday, August 01, 2008

what have you been doing lately, life has been improving greatly

I feel so yuppie saying I've been going to the gym, but I have, and I'm quite proud of myself! I am learning to be fit and healthy and deal with a lot of pain when I walk up and down stairs.









I heart these albums:























Uni is fantastic, and I have the best units ever this semester. Just a lot of learning to do. French literature is slowly becoming my friend, international politics is rather interesting, CHRISTIAN PORTER is my Criminal Law Tutor and Linguistics is just wonderful.



Dance gets more exciting and crazy every week - we're up to twenty dancers. Insane!




Wednesday night Salt at the Christie's was actually really amazing. That made me excited =]

Moo just keeps trucking along - I'm getting really ready for it to close. But - we shall see what God wants there. Hopefully he'd like it closed too =P

I've been surprised how fabulous my new three plan has been - I have not even come close to going over and I use my phone obscenely much. Hooray for good value caps =]

The weekend: Cement Picnic, work, waitressing, gym, church, footy, MP3, hooray!

And finally, the Wii is pretty much the most exciting thing in the world. Tennis! Bowling! Wii Fit and jogging! Hitting Rabbits! Texting! Golf! Mario Kart! Hooray!

No comments: