Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun things

I love cash-in-hand tax-free dollars. They warm my heart and fill my wallet.

I've found a French email-pal! It's very exciting - he lives in Paris and wants to improve his English, and I want to improve my French! It's a perfect relationship really.

I'm still basically all on top of my readings and lectures so far. I'm so proud of myself =D

Still salivating over Lindsay's amazing cooking the other night. Trust me, if you'd tried it you'd be as amazed as I am.

Looking forward to dance tomorrow night - although I still wish we could do some more exciting dances and make some more upbeat changes in our approach... change doesn't come quickly. Must be patient...

First official clarity night is tomorrow, and I'm interested to see how it goes. I often talk too much or not enough. I'm the two nasty extremes of bad tute people.

WebCT is gayface.

Coloured pencils make me happy.

So does having some friendly uni faces around the place - it's nice to have people to talk to.

I think a Sister Act marathon is needed. Is it still a marathon if it's only two movies? Maybe it should be.

1 comment:

Klara J said...

WebCT? I miss WebCT!
We use Blackboard. It sucks major pus.