Monday, March 09, 2009

Things to Share with the Internet

I have really missed shopping. Like real true shopping, not just looking around. It must be my absolute favourite pastime, aside from eating, and being with friends. This weekend I bought a new pencil case, a dress, some contact, a new eyeshadow brush, a green cardigan and half price earrings. Oh and an Ikea desk drawer set. I love spending moneyyyyy...

On the bus home from uni today, the bus driver seemed to take personal offence to that fact no one was smiling. I can understand that to an extent... everyone does seem to look a bit focussed and unsmiley when you're waiting for the bus. But it'd be exceptionally weird if everyone just stood there smiling. However, it was a bit weird when the driver would say to you 'What's wrong? Why aren't you smiling? It's a beautiful day!' I guess you can't really win.

Uni is my new best friend. We spend lots of time together, I'm constantly doing stuff to make it feel worthwhile, I always visit it... Best friends.

Lindsay hosted a dinner party at her place for the school girls and it was basically the most amazing food I've ever eaten not in a restaurant. And even including restaurants it was right up there. I think her dessert was better than any restaurant dessert I've eaten. And that's saying something.

I experimented at San Churros on Sunday, and got a raspberry smoothie chocolate thing, and it may just be blasphemy but I think it was better than their hot chocolates. Seriously.

So You Think You Can Dance and Biggest Loser are the two best shows on television.

I think we should do a gospel month at church. And only sing gospel music. I'd prefer a gospel year, but people might get sick of it.

I also miss 24/7 prayer. What happened to that?

Anyway, time to wrap that one up and get back to studylicious fun. Yay!

No comments: