Somewhere in my genetic makeup is a love of free things and bargains. It is so intrinsically programmed into me that I can barely stop myself when I see a fabulous bargain or free thing. And today was the perfect day for it! Whilst shopping for biscuits (as a true office wench does - by the way I bought $60 worth. The cashier looked at me with disgust, and I can hardly blame her), I decided to find some conditioner seeing as I'd used every last drop of conditioner in the entire house. And guess what I found! Pantene conditioning treatment for a heavily discounted price of $3.50. How could I say now?
So I bought some, of course.
Then tonight, after finishing work and having some hours to kill before meeting the loved ones in Fremantle, I wandered into Myer. I love makeup and I often covet after the free gifts - although of course, they mean you have to spend about $200000000 to get the free gifts, which is only achieved if you're Lindsay. (Lindsay if you read this, and to be honest considering the surprising amount of people who do you just might, you are the craziest bargain hunter I've ever met) HOWEVER, I am amazing BECAUSE - I found a really good value free gift! I had to spend $25.90 on ChiChi makeup to receive a free twister makeup thing, with a thousand eyeshadows, lip lacquers and blush for free - and it was worth $25ish anyway! AND, to top it all off, it is exactly the eyeshadow (Smokey eyes, for those who care) I've been searching for but didn't buy because it is a million dollars in Mac!
So basically, to sum up, I love fake-free stuff, especially when I don't have to spend a ridiculous amount to get the free stuff.
Wikkid... =] Also, made a great friend at work today, her name's Emma and she's from England on a travelling/working holiday. She joined us for dinner/fun times tonight. New friends are fun. The end.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment