My status as a uni student is slowly being more confirmed, as I stay up until ridiculous hours to finish assignments due the next day, but only to go on Facebook every five minutes.
Salty Weekend was so fun! Two thumbs up. If I had three thumbs up I'd use all of them.
I've been so clever! I'm learning how to slowly be more time management-y - tonight is an exception. Four assignments on one day is daunting for any normal person.
Jordan and I are going to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour and TALIA WON. I picked her at the start! She's so fabulous
BOB IS MY NEW HERO!
Sneeze is my new favourite word.
Taboo is (Y). (Look how cool I am!)
Electoral systems are gay.
I'm reshuffling life plans at the moment, it's extremely exciting!
I miss people. Come back to me!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment