Friday, April 17, 2009

Hypotheticals

Hypothetical questions, and hypothetical scenarios really do my head in. Currently I have a hypothetical scenario for contracts that I'm negotiating for, and a hypothetical question for Torts that I'm providing an opinion on. I have lots of trouble differentiating between reality and hypothetical. I worry about things like whether I'm supposed to say 'I' or 'him'. I forget for a second I'm Emily and take on my hypothetical persona JORDAN. JORDAN wants a house. JORDAN is a study freak. JORDAN has a generous friend. JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN. Then I forget who I am! I'm so wrapped up in this thing I swear I have a BFF called Sam who is hyper rich and that I don't have to count every cent I have to make sure I can pay rent. AND That there's this guy called Anton with a wife called Ludwika who is suing the doctor and I have to keep reminding myself THEY ARE NOT REAL PEOPLE

It's really messing with my brain.


Fun fact: Going to the Mint tonight! Yay! And I bought Rob Bell's new book yesterday. Yay!

No comments: