Monday, May 04, 2009

I would like to say that the Book of Job is fabulous for putting your feelings of lameness and like you suck into perspective. I had a Godthing niggling in the back of my mind to read it last night and so I did; and wow did it clear up some of the ickiness I've been feeling of late.

Some things I've been up to:
* Procrastinating hopelessly. It's becoming a deadly cycle, but I'm determined to break. I only get one life!
* Planning life. I've had some inspiring ideas I'm quite excited about.
* Making this:

I started at Salty weekend. I think it's quite cute =D
* Going to the gym again! I finally got out of my gym funk today and I feel sooooo much better for it. Exercise is also a massive factor in making my mind focus and get over the things it thinks are bad.
* Saving! I'm proud of my discipline.
* Getting excited for this!

In case you can't see, it's tickets to the So You Think you Can Dance tour. It will be the greatest moment of my life.
* Meeting Chris Murphy. This photo was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Unfortunately, he's barely a celebrity. More of a semi-familiar name. But he was fairly entertaining.

* Seeing Fired Up and The Boat That Rocked. These two movies were awesome in two totally different ways! One rule for seeing Fired Up: take Jordan Holt with you. Or myself. Or maybe go with the two of us, and Emma, bcause we'd be the only other people in the world to appreciate it properly. Seriously.

No comments: