Friday, May 22, 2009

Pasta makes you warm inside

I just bought the most fabulous pair of boots. I really am getting addicted to buying things. What am I going to do when I don't have money any more???

This weather is simply fabulous for getting lots of work done. I'm looking forward to a productive night, fingers crossed. Does anyone have an opinion on the relationship between the media, candidate-oriented voting and voter attitudes? Call me if you do.

I've noticed my ears are getting colder very quickly. It is lame. How do you keep them warm?

Hush in Fremantle have the best coffee.

I have so many projects for the holidays!

FINALLY APPLIED FOR MY WORKING WITH CHILDRENS CHECK OMG IT IS SO FREAKING DIFFICULT

Bidding on ebay is fun!!

I love socks

And Arrested Development - I wish my name was Bob Loblaw. 'Why should you be punished for a crime someone saw you commit?'

Work is lame face. At least it's good for learning how to bottle your feelings and answer the phone with a smile.

Cleaning is SO LAME

I need a friend, who's free?

No comments: