
The GHD, as pictured above, is meant to be my new best friend. We've been together for precisely one week so far, and unfortunately, it's not the greatest relationship I've ever had. I burn my fingers and ears. My hair is not curly, but kinky, in the SUPER BAD WAY. I've seen a million youtube videos of girls whose GHD lovingly styles their hair so they look like supermodels. I just kind of look like a little girl playing dress ups with her mum's stuff, and who went to bed with wet hair and slept on it at a funny angle.
*sigh*
I do have hope for the future! But it will be a laborious one.
2 comments:
DON'T STRESS! It does take some lovin' to get used to. I looked the other way when I started - a poodle! We need to sit down with the DVD (HAHA) together.
It's a date, I'll bring popcorn =P
Post a Comment