Monday, June 29, 2009

[Week One]

So I totally meant to do this yesterday but forgot...

I've decided to resurrect the 365 project I started. I really enjoyed the challenge of taking a photo each day, no matter how mundane or exciting it was. And I figured, why not capture my 19th year of being alive? So, starting Sunday June 21, I have been taking a photo a day. I won't be posting them on Flickr because it's LAME and only holds 200 before they aren't viewable because you aren't paying, so I'm going to post them here :) Once a week, I'll put up the photos. You can just ignore them, it's mainly for me and to keep me using my camera.

Now, without further ado...Emily's first week as a 19 year old!

June 21



Pandora bracelet #2. I love my school girls =)


June 22



From coffee with my favourite woman, Kat. Isn't she creative?


June 23



New op-shop shoes - $6.95! For novo shoes too...not bad I say. Not bad.


June 24



Why everyone should work in an office - look what the accounts brought in! They were the most amazing cupcakes of my life. They were like a fluffy cloud of heaven in a bite.


June 25



Sometimes you just have to make your own fun at work...


June 26



My favourite kind of price tag. From my new and lovely dress :)


June 27



Note: GHD curls. New favourite eye makeup from Body Shop. Saturday was a really good day.


* * *


And there ends week one! I'm excited about this.
Now...sleep time. A big day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Klara J said...

We have phones like that at the Church office!!