I am a sad girl today, I feel as though I've lost my identity. My ear piercing has chucked a sad and I can no longer wear any other earrings except boring, unnoticeable sleepers until it gets less painful :( I don't know what I'm going to do! Choosing my earrings was my favourite part of my day!
I'm so depressed.
On more exciting information, I had my first taste of gambling the other day. Lindsay urged me on, and we both managed to enormous profit of $4 (me) and $1.20, or maybe $2.20 (Lindsay). I can't say it's something I'd do super often, but it was super fun! Races are a fun way of life. Everyone looked so pretty :) It was kind of weird seeing work people not at work, doing the whole 'we're friends' thing, but it was also kind of nice :)
Endora was excellent and won at life.
Sam's birthday dinner was fun times :) I can't believe how many old friends I have now. I don't really like it :( Everyone stop growing up!
I have found my new ultimate makeup. I'm a bit scared to pay for it. But it'll be so worth it. It's unbelievable. Seriously. I'll show pictures when I bring myself to buy it. Which will probably be Thursday =D
Torts exam is FINALLY this Wednesday (thank goodness) so I'll have finally clicked into exam mode.
Life is so quiiiiiiiiet. Where's all the excitement already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment