I decided I would fill it out, because otherwise I have to do my evidence homework and that's BORINGGGG
If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging other victims. You have to tag me also. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 10:15...does it count as a sleepin if you didn't get to sleep until 3am?
2. How do you like your steak? With extra meat, and Nandos extra hot peri peri :):)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter 6! The biggest diversion from the actual book ever!
4. What is your favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother, So You Think You Can Dance (Australia AND US), Grey's Anatomy.... there's a long list. Damn TiVo.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? In the next few years? Somewhere in America. In life in general? Wherever I'm taken - Perth is lovely, but I'd like to appreciate it more by having lived somewhere else.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A slice of vegemite toast and a cup of tea :) The same thing I have every morning. I like routine.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Hot and spicy!!! That is so a cuisine.
8. What foods do you dislike? Bananas. And I don't like the look of porridge, or the name, but I love the taste. Does that count?
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere!! I love eating!!
10. Favorite dressing? Nando's extra-hot peri peri!
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A toyota corolla with no aerial. I broke it off by accident.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses! Pretty pretty dresses! And high heels.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The pyramids in Egypt. I don't know why but I think it would be really awesome. Future husband, if you're reading this, please propose to me at the pyramids.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Well if I'm eating/drinking what's in the cup, half-empty because I'll want more. But in the 'it's a lot like life' way... half full I think.
15. Where would you want to retire? NEVER.
16. Favorite time of day? The warm sunny part, and night time.
17. Where were you born? Fitzroy. How unexciting.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Netball! And dance! And basketball! And football!
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I haven't tagged anyone in the first place. The pressure was too much - who do I tag first? Will I offend someone if I don't tag them? What if someone gets tagged by me and is all like 'oh that Emily girl is so lame I hate her so much look at her crap answers to this crazy quiz'? So I went for the blog instead. The pressure is so much less.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? ...see above :)
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Um. Well. The questions aren't all that enlightening, so I'm not too fussed.
22. Bird watcher? How is that exciting? I mean, they are birds. Speaking of, I saw a dead one on the side of the road in Freo the other day, it was so gross.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? It depends on what activity is happening! I'm cool with either.
24. Do you have any pets? Nahhhhhhhh. One day I'd like to have a fish :)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I was sucked in by the sales girl at Shiseido and bought THE MOST AMAZING SKIN STUFF EVER OH MY GOSH. My face is so smooth! And hydrated! But that's not exciting. Exciting... going to see Ben Folds at the Opera House with some of the coolest kids! Yayy!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An author, or a journalist, or a diplomat, or ... or... everything!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Lots of family holidays... and probably dancing. I loved dancing.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm not really an animal person... although once I get to know certain dogs I fall in love with them.
29. Are you married? To my law degree.
30. Always wear your seat belt? I do :) It's the first thing I do when I get in the car. Safety first!
31. Been in a car accident? Nope :) Oh wait, I lie - I was, on the way to a dance concert.
32. Any pet peeves? People who mis-use apostrophes, or use the wrong 'your/you're', or who put in speech marks when there is NO SPEECH YOU'RE EMPHASIZING SOMETHING SO UNDERLINE IT FOOLS. Or people who try to compete with you when there's no competition. Example: 'Oh man, I have so much work to do this weekend this sucks', 'Yeah well I had seven assignments due yesterday and eight essays for tomorrow and I have to walk my dog, so yours is nothing'. =\ But I never said I was trying to compete with you!! ARGH!
33. Favorite pizza toppings? PINEAPPLE
34. Favorite flower? Umm...daisies :) Or white lilies, or roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road!
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Um. Um. Um. Um.... I don't know! Dome? Does that count? =P Or Wok In A Box
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None! I was awesome and passed every time :)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook. Lame.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sportsgirl. Or Myer. Or pretty much anywhere with beautiful things. Kikki K!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Sort of, sort of not. I'm spontaneous without being spontaneous. If ya know what I mean...
41. Like your job? It pays the bills. It's actually alright, filing can be lame but it's a nice other part of life.
42. Broccoli? Yum!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Probably the school tour to England, that was so fun! And America because it's awesome. And all the Bali/Penang trips. I think all vacations :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Um um... Ali came over and we ate dinner? If not the school girls, that's how we catch up :)
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, because I'm 'studying'.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue and greeeeeeeen. And I've become a big fan of red lately.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None and I will NEVER get one. They are so so so so so so so so so so SO tacky.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? YOU
49. What time did you finish this quiz? At 1:17pm, but I'm pretty sure that's completely irrelevant to anything ever.
Anyway... I better actually do some work. But... we'll see. I have a new cousin and he is JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER so I may just go visit him instead.
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment