Saturday, August 15, 2009

What I ponder while studying...

.: I feel a little like I'm spamming my own blog. Is that even possible? But whatever. I don't care.

.: Seeing the school girls for Lindsay's birthday last night (happy birthday Lindsay!) was supremely fantastic. ♥ to them

.: Eating Haribo gummi bears makes me 30x happier.

.: Choosing an area of law to focus your essay on that you haven't yet learnt about creates approximately 500x more work for yourself.

.: But defamation law is quite interesting, so it's worth it. Maybe.

.: Planning trips to Sydney is fun fun fun for everyone! I'm so excited!

.: I sing out loud a lot when I'm home on my own. That is quite embarrassing.

.: I'm still embarrassed the Shiseido girl told me I had bad skin, so I now drink a lot of water. Like a LOT. Yesterday at work I had like nine glasses of water, in case other people thought I also had bad skin.

.: I only like keeping other people's things nice and tidy. Tidying your own stuff is boring.

.: Signing up for mooting was a crazy yet excellent idea I think.

.: What should I wear to Amy's 21st tonight?

.: Highlighting is fun! Yellow highlighters are the best though. Orange highlighters are lame.

.: I often think about mundane things to hide myself from thinking about God related stuff. I think that is common, but it's sad it's common.

.: Planning to go to the Balinese orphanage is getting me super excited! Who's free early December? You should come too.

Mmm...that's all. I need to go write an essay now *sigh*

No comments: