
I haven't seen Twilight the movie, but I read the book and I have the feeling I've captured the ridiculously pale/sparkling thing they get in the sun. Maybe I'm secretly a vampire. (By the way, for some lame reason the colour here is SO DULL compared to what comes up in photoshop, so no I am not completely talentless... well... maybe just partially! But you can see the colours properly if you click on the picture... but no pressure I'm just saying that I'm not really that bland looking!)
Tutorial for sparkles (aka star diffusion... I prefer sparkles!) here.
I feel a bit weird posting all these photos of myself, but I'd rather photoshop those because other people might be offended that I don't think they're pretty enough already! Besides, it's fun making myself have brown hair/no eyebrows (oh wait, I didn't have those in the first place...) :)
And just for fun, I won a $10 ref voucher (yeww the ref...only the lamest place ever) for coming first in the guild tipping competition at uni :) I am quite proud of myself, although it's pretty sad if the best effort is 6/8. It's going to be a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment