Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekends are so great

I really do love the weekend. Top points about this weekend just past:

* I didn't study one bit!
* Kat's hen's night was so fabulous.
* So was the shirt, I'm wearing it as I type. I've never worn something so pink in my life.
* Camp meeting went really well. Although I'm a bit nervous, as I'm running a dorm, a session and three activities. The people don't even know me!!
* Bali plans are coming together. Cute orphans in need of loving, here I come!
* There are some people who just make life smiley. I spent lots of time with these types of people this weekend.
* San Churros is a winner. always.
* Fun conversations on the jetty.
* Watching Glee episodes and wishing my life was exactly like theirs!
* JARRAD
* Knowing I can totally get all my study done in time. Totally.
* Dancing for the mpk kids. Oh man they are so cute. I just wanted to squeeze their cheeks. And they all joined in the dance too, which was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.
* Lots of coffee.
* Insanely cute stuffed toys.
* Chocolate cake!

And now... nine minutes until study begins.
What a depressing countdown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TURTLES!!!!